Network Integration & Deployment Services
- The quality of your subscribers’ experience is critical to your success and is as important to SRI as it is to you.
- SRI’s dedication to providing quality integration services combined with the knowledge and experience of our highly trained and professional staff ensures that SRI remains the first choice as headend system integration partner for all of the major Cable MSOs. From initial planning and design to final proofing and performance documentation, you can be confident that your project has been properly integrated.
- SRI’s Project Managers and Engineers each have an average of 20 years experience in every facet of headend and hub design, installation, and maintenance. SRI’s highly qualified technicians each have a minimum of 5 years experience in their craft. Large or small – from replacing an existing headend to re-cabling existing equipment – the SRI approach of detailed design, planning, and installation ensures your project is completed successfully, on time, within budget, and without impact to existing services.
- Legacy Analog and Digital
- Advanced Video Services – VOD, True2Way
- Bandwidth Capacity Expansion
- Optical Distribution and Transport – ROADM,Cellular Backhaul
- RF Combining and Distribution Fields
- CMTS – Legacy and Next Generation
- Remote Phy, Fiber Deep, Node +0, RPHY
- Superstructure Design and Installation
- ISP / Structured Cabling
- DC Power Design and Installation
- Network Management
- Network Support
- Network Health
- In the Telecom Central Office environment, SRI is the leader in providing installation, augmentation, and removal services to major CLEC’s and ILEC’s in the Southeastern U.S.
- Installation teams are skilled in multiple vendor and technology applications, with installer skill levels certified per telecommunication industry standards and equipment manufacturer requirements. Installation services include projects in all telecommunications environments, including central offices, remote terminals, outside plant, and customer premises.
- Whether the project is a shelf augmentation within an existing collocation or a multi-site/multi-state complete build out, SRI’s Telecom Central Office team can assist from Space Acceptance Walk-through to Test and Acceptance.
- Co-Location new builds
- New switch and preconditioning new build areas
- Augmentation of existing equipment
- Engineering Packages, CAD drawings per customer requirements
- Site Surveys/Audits
- Fiber, copper installations, testing, and connectorization
- Certification on multiple vendors products and technologies
- With over 15 years of experience, SRI delivers industry leading performance with a professional staff committed to quality and on time installations.
- With wireless technology trending and infrastructure improvements in high demand now is the time to find out what an integrator can do for you.
- Feel confident that you are partnering with the industry leader when partnering with SRI.
- See the partial list of wireless services SRI provides below:
- Site Audit
- Equipment and Material Specification
- Installation, Commission, Integration
- Antenna, Diplexer, Combiner, TMA and Line Installation
- New site builds, Sector additions, Technology Upgrades
- Site critical DC Power, Generators, Converters
- Drive Testing & Optimization
- Preventative site maintenance
- WLAN installation and configuration
- Microwave installs / path studies
- On-site maintenance including battery replacement, removal, testing
- Decommission equipment